Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Welcome!

This is a show off spot for the YahooGroup EzasPi. Members may register on this site with Blogger to post their photos and a description of the shawls. Please remember that this is a family site, so any 'blue' humor should be well disguised. ;)
In order to post to this site, please send an email to me at ccrfuzzy1@juno.com and I will add you to the contributors list. You must link your photos from another site. Complete instructions for doing this will be posted here soon.
Elaine

3 Comments:

Blogger CrazyFiberLady said...

Actually linking graphics like that only works if the person viewing the blog is also currently logged into Yahoo as the photos are members only content.

There are some freebie image hosting servers out there and I can probably amass a list of them.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Elaine said...

OHHHH... ok, so I'll try and get the instructions written and get you to proof it. Thanks so much for tidy-ing up the place Risa. I must owe you yarn or something by now. Do you like to spin angora? Oh, I know! Don't the monkey's need a baby bunny pet?! hehehhehehe

12:07 PM  
Blogger CrazyFiberLady said...

That's the kind of tidying up tht I don't mind. It's the part that involves a vacuum or mop that I do ;) I do indeed spin angora. I have a REW german cross from Chris so no, the tots don't need a bunny. Yet ;)

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home