Wednesday, June 08, 2005

How to become a contributor to this site

So you think you have what it takes to be an EZasPi'er eh? well, if you are already a member of the yahoogroup EZasPi...you do! If you are not yet a member there, I would ask you to correct that empty spot in your life by clicking HERE first. If you are already an esteemed member of the EZasPi group, then just send an email to me at ccrfuzzy1@juno.com and ask for membership to this group.
I will send an invitation to your email address for you to accept or decline. If you do not currently have an account with Blogger, then you will be prompted to open one. It's totally FREE and SAFE. From there, you just follow the instructions and post away! If you have any trouble figuring out all the little buttons, just give me a yell and I'll help as best I can (that means that in real times of need I'll ask Risa. )
Elaine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home